When your documents flow, work flows.
SpringCM generates, automates, manages, and stores your documents and contracts, simplifying your business processes so you can close business faster. And make it easier for your customers to work with you.
Features of SpringCM
- A secure document and contract management solution
- Easily organise and search for contracts with a central repository
- Standardise contract creation across the organisation, increasing productivity
- Streamline contract reviews and increase visibility during the redlining process
- Track down any contract by searching keywords, clauses, or terms
- Build and deploy pre-approved templates
- Make sure only the right people can access your content
- Merge data from external systems
- Enterprise-class cloud security
Why work with 4C
- The Leading SpringCM implementation partner in EMEA
- A dedicated SpringCM implementation team
- Wide ranging project experience and deep product understanding
- The largest independent Salesforce Platinum partner in Europe
- A customer satisfaction rating of 9.46/10
Want to know more
Find out how SpringCM can help grow your business
We caught up with Adam Dessurne, SpringCM Practice Manager at 4C to get his expert insight into the product, find out some of his favourite features and see which companies he thinks can benefit from its use.
Find out how SpringCM accelerates time to onboard across different Personas in this tutorial video.
See how you can combine SpringCM with Saleseforce CPQ to generate contracts, build easy and accurate quotes, and speed up time to revenue.
SpringCM Practice Manager, 4C UK
“Through implementing SpringCM, the speed at which our customers are able to generate contracts has drastically increased. The traditional tasks of finding and manually inputting information from multiple sources no longer applies, and at the click of the button they are able to merge in the most up to date information and generate an accurate contract.”
Frequently Asked Questions about SpringCM
How much does SpringCM cost?
Document Management pricing starts at $29 per user, per month, with Contract Management pricing starting at $39 per user, per month.
For more information contact a member of our SpringCM team who can tailor a quote for your specific user case.
What type of companies use SpringCM?
Any organisation that utilises documents and contracts can benefit from implementing SpringCM. You can find an extensive list of current customers over on the SpringCM customer page, which includes over 600 companies from virtually every industry.
Will my data be secure in SpringCM?
Yes. SpringCM routinely pass the most demanding third-party security audits, including SSAE 16 and SOC 2. They are Federal Risk and Authorisation Management Program (FedRAMP) Authorised, making SpringCM the first FedRAMP compliant Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution.
Get in touch to discuss your SpringCM project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help