Advisory is our way of offering the strategy consulting piece to help organisations modernise their landscape to keep up with their customer experience.
We do this through three clear workstreams, which are, Roadmap, Process and Change. Focused and specialised to help with all or some of the workstreams. These are agile drives that often take 2-4 weeks to complete.
Advisory in action
Aims to help clients scope, define and set up their programme framework. Reviews organisational strategy, business case and models to align strategic business goals to the implementation strategy in a measurable way.
Strategically reviews go to market strategies and corresponding processes to ensure full coverage. Aims to simplify and continuously improve/modernise business processes.
Accelerates change strategy by setting up a continuous change management program supporting the organisation through behavioral and architecture changes.
How does it work?
- We advise on aligning your organisational roadmap to solutions oriented ‘phased’ milestones
- Process and technology assessment to ensure speed and experience
- Process readiness toolkit to reduce the risk of project failures and delays
- Solution specific change management to de risk and increase the speed of delivery
Why work with 4C
- Largest independent Platinum rated Salesforce partner in EMEA
- Over 700 Salesforce certifications across the group
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.65/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through interal use
Quote to Cash Director
“The 4-week advisory programme allows the creation of a robust business design with improved efficiency and streamlined processes. The individual workstreams aligned with client strategy and goals provide a structured way to implement a successful solution. The embedded change management structure ensures behavioral and accelerated system changes happen on time.”