Transform your agreement process with DocuSign and 4C
DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud digitally transforms how you do business via contracts and other types of agreements. With multiple applications, including e-signature and contract lifecycle management systems, as well as a seamless integration with Salesforce, DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud will modernise your entire system of agreement, helping you to accelerate sales and drive growth.
4C is proud to have been recognised as DocuSign’s International Partner of the Year.
We offer Docusign set-up, integration & support services for clients looking for a partner with varied project experience and deep product and process understanding. Talk to a specialist today.
Features of Agreement Cloud
- Generate and negotiate agreements
- Easily generate polished sales contracts
- Send, sign, and succeed with the world’s #1 e-signature product.
- Deploy DocuSign eSignature in your data centre
- Automate agreement workflow as part of a full CLM system
- Centralise agreement storage and search as part of a full CLM system
- Index and search your agreements wherever they are
Why work with 4C
- The Leading Agreement Cloud implementation partner in EMEA
- A dedicated Agreement Cloud implementation team
- Wide ranging project experience and deep product understanding
- The largest independent Salesforce Platinum partner in Europe
- A customer satisfaction rating of 9.46/10
- DocuSign’s International Partner of the Year
DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud
Agreements with a high degree of automation
Agreements quickly and securely
On agreement terms after signing
Agreements with flexible options
Want to know more
Find out how Agreement Cloud can help grow your business
Only 8% of organisations have fully automated process for managing agreements. Discover the challenges this lack of automation is leading to and the significant impacts digitalisation can drive.
Find out how Moneysupermarket.com are now automating contracts and making work flow faster with DocuSign+SpringCM.
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is a growing market, as organisations continue to digitise and automate their processes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a System of Agreement?
System of agreement is a relatively new term in the technology world. In short, it’s a comprehensive set of applications that will allow you to digitally transform the entire agreement process.
Which departments typically have a system of agreement?
Whether in legal, procurement, sales, marketing or services, it’s highly likely there are agreement processes positioned throughout your organisation. Modernising your system of agreement is crucial and will help you do business faster, while lowering your costs, reducing risk and creating better experiences for your customers and employees.
Will my data be secure with Agreement Cloud
Yes. DocuSign+SpringCM routinely pass the most demanding third-party security audits, including SSAE 16 and SOC 2. They are Federal Risk and Authorisation Management Program (FedRAMP) Authorised, making Agreement Cloud the first FedRAMP compliant Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution.