Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP): All the power of the #1 CRM, Salesforce - tailored to Nonprofits.
We understand the challenges nonprofit organisations face (our dedicated Wipro team was set up specially to guide nonprofits and charities through the technology landscape) and through Salesforce NPSP - part of the Nonprofit Cloud powered by the #1 CRM for nonprofits - we help organisations & charities leverage technology and fuel their digital transformation through training to help achieve their mission.
This flexible platform enables nonprofits of any size to run their organisations more efficiently by automating many time-consuming tasks they face everyday. We at Wipro learn about your organisation and audit your current process(es) in order to develop a Salesforce platform tailored to you, your organisation and your mission.
The end result means effortless transparency of data among stakeholders, intelligent insights to drive your fundraising and freeing up time to manage volunteers & engage more deeply with constituents.
Features of the Nonprofit Success Pack
- With its built in tools, the NPSP enables nonprofits to manage their programs all in one place
- Seamless volunteer management; NPSP empowers nonprofits with the ability to track all volunteer jobs, allow volunteers to sign up directly for shifts online and match volunteer skills to opportunities available
- Pre-configured but customisable reports and dashboards help nonprofits streamline fundraising processes and manage mission objectives in real time
- Nonprofits can track how engaged their constituents are based on defined levels
- Allows nonprofits to manage their end to end donation cycles
Why work with Wipro
- Dedicated Nonprofit team who’s sole focus is to empower nonprofits with the technology they deserve to turn their passion into impact
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.43/10
- Platinum rated Salesforce partner in London
- Over 500 Salesforce certifications across the group
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
Frequently Asked Questions about the Nonprofit Success Pack
Is there a discount for nonprofits and charities?
Salesforce.org’s “Power of Us” programme makes Salesforce technology more accessible to nonprofits. The programme provides 10 free subscriptions and discounts on additional subscriptions, products, and services from Salesforce.
What is the difference between Salesforce and the Nonprofit Success Pack?
The NPSP, is a customised version of Salesforce designed for the needs of nonprofit organisations. The 10 free subscriptions available through Salesforce.org include all standard functionality of Salesforce Lightning CRM, and you can download NPSP at no additional cost.
What kind of nonprofits use Salesforce?
Over 30,000 nonprofits around the world use Salesforce. From small human services organisations working in a single community to multinational NGOs and foundations, Salesforce.org provides tools to help you manage and measure your mission.
How do I get started?
Get in touch with a member of the wipro team to discuss your requirements. They will learn about your business and objectives and offer their advice on the initial steps to take to get up and running with the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack.
Get in touch to discuss your Nonprofit Success Pack project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help
Are you from a nonprofit organisation?
Did you know we also have a dedicated consulting team for nonprofit organisations - uniquely positioned to help tackle the unique challenges. Learn more about how we help charities and nonprofits navigate through digital transformation to help them achieve their mission.