Increase your field service scheduling and operational efficiency with the onsite support solution built on the world’s #1 platform for service
Field Service Lightning leverages the power of the Salesforce platform to help dispatchers prioritize and schedule jobs more efficiently. Out in the field, mobile employees use the dedicated FSL app to fix problems right the first time. Managers gain insights into assets, maintenance plans, KPIs, and more.
Features of Field Service
- Optimize schedules and intelligently assign jobs
- Manage jobs from any mobile device
- Increase first-time fix rates
- Resolve field service calls faster
- Manage agents, dispatchers and techs
- Get real-time visibility into all operations
Why work with 4C
- Largest independent Platinum rated Salesforce partner
- Over 450 Salesforce certifications across the group
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.43/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through interal use
Want to know more?
Find out how Field Service can help grow your business
Business Unit Manager Collaborative Service
“Field Service Lightning radically transforms the way companies handle their field service operations. It comes out of the box with truth-based scheduling and optimization, cutting down on inefficiencies and missed appointments. For field agents, the mobile app provides them with tailored workflows and powers them with full customer data and insights.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Field Service
What is included in Field Service Lightning?
Salesforce Field Service Lightning consists of:
1) Full platform capabilities for an extended set of objects and processes supporting your field service organization (such as work orders, service appointments, time sheets)
2) an advanced, best-in-class scheduling engine and dispatch console
3) an offline-friendly dedicated field servcie mobile app, compatible with iOS and Android
Who are the different stakeholders impacted by FSL?
Field Service Lightning can provide value to a lot of stakeholders: field technicians, dispatchers or planners, contractors, backoffice employees, managers but most importantly your customer.
Where can I watch the Dreamforce 2018 Field Service keynote?
The Service Cloud keynote (including Field Service Lightning): “Customer Success in the New Age of Service” can be watched on the official Salesforce YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HSHJqcYuqk)