Create more leads, generate more pipeline, and empower your sales team to close more deals.
Pardot marketing automation software is redefining the way we sell. Not only does it boost your ability to spot potential customers, it also streamlines the way you work with leads and how you nurture them to the point of sale. With over 20 certified Salesforce consultants, Wipro can help your sales and marketing team to nurture prospect, grow your pipeline and win more deals with Pardot.
Features of Pardot
- Visitor tracking enables you to see who is visiting your site & how long they spend on each page
- Host and track marketing files to see what content is driving engagement
- Lead scoring and grading to identify hot leads more effectively
- Automated lead assignment speeds up your sales process
- Nurture leads with relevant content until they are sales ready
- Quickly create landing pages and forms to capture prospect data
- Dynamic content enables a more personalised experience for your leads
- Sophisticated yet easy to use email marketing that doesn’t require html knowledge
- Closed loop reporting to accurately determine ROI of marketing activity
Why choose Wipro
- Platinum rated Salesforce partner in London
- Over 450 Salesforce certifications across the group (20+ Pardot Marketing Automation specialists)
- A customer satisfaction rating of 9.43/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through interal use
Want to know more
Find out how marketing automation can help grow your business
Find out what’s needed to make your marketing automation a success and get an insight into the top features of Pardot.
Find out how Orbis improved customer engagement, streamlined their sales and marketing team alignment and increased lead generation through the use of Pardot.
Marketing automation is definitely on the rise, but there are still a lot of misconceptions about what it should or shouldn’t do for your organisation. Find out more in this blog.
“Pardot is an essential marketing automation tool for any B2B Marketing team looking to increase leads and boost pipeline value for their sales team. We use Pardot for a variety of channels, including, running automated email campaigns, managing event registrations as well as nurturing and profiling prospects.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Pardot
What is Pardot?
Pardot is marketing automation platfrom by Salesforce. It’s perfect for organisations that use online marketing to generate leads, it offers services including email automation, email campaign targeting, and lead management options for business-to-business (B2B) sales purposes.
Generally speaking, Pardot is favoured by companies that deal with complex or extended sales cycles, as it provides them with the opportunity to nurture strong relationships with clients over time.
Pardot is also great for businesses that already use Salesforce’s customer relationship management (CRM) platform, as it makes the syncing process quick and easy. In terms of usability, Pardot boasts an intuitive and slick interface designed with marketing and sales users in mind.
How does Pardot differ to Marketing Cloud?
The main difference between Pardot and Marketing Cloud is that each was designed to cater for different types of businesses. Pardot is optimised for B2B organisations, while Marketing Cloud was designed to cater for business-to-consumer (B2C) companies.
Pardot generally costs less than Marketing Cloud as its clients do not require the kind of social media marketing, text-based campaigns or website integrations as B2C clients need. Indeed, Pardot will mainly benefit companies that want to reach out to other businesses through email campaigns.
How much will it cost to implement Pardot?
The amount that you pay for Pardot will very much depend on the scope and scale of your project, as well as factors such as whether you already make use of Salesforce. If you would like an estimate of how much Pardot implementation could cost your company, please reach out to a member of our sales team. They will talk you through the available options and come up with a suitable quote to suit your needs.
What are the key features of Pardot?
Pardot includes a range of exciting features to help you build eye-catching digital marketing campaigns quickly and efficiently. Features include:
- An intuitive interface to help you build beautiful campaigns.
- Drag-and-drop wizards to guide you through the campaign-building process.
- Options to host files, assets, and images in Pardot.
- The ability to create landing pages, email templates, and forms that are either based upon our templates or customised with CSS and HTML.
- Customer behaviour and website trackers.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) options.
- Performance tracking reports designed to help you build bigger and better campaigns every time.
- Lead generation options.
- Social marketing guides.
Get in touch to discuss your Pardot project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help
Are you from a nonprofit organisation?
Did you know we also have a dedicated consulting team for nonprofit organisations - uniquely positioned to help tackle the unique challenges. Learn more about how we help charities and nonprofits navigate through digital transformation to help them achieve their mission.