Transform the way you engage partners, customers and employees with Salesforce Community Cloud.
Connecting and engaging with your customers, partners and employees has never been more important. Learn how we can help integrate a personalised Communities portal that will enable you to do just this - opening up the possibility to apply insights to manage your user base and grow your business.
Features of Community Cloud
- Collaborate anywhere, from any device including the Salesforce app or any mobile browser
- Integrate your community with data from any system, anywhere
- Brand your community and extend your online community experience
- Manage your community and utilise dashboards to measure and analyse metrics & engagement
- Provide first class customer service by building a customised Customer Communities to fit your needs
- Grow partner sales by connecting directly with resellers, distributors, and partners thanks to a Partner Community
- Drive employee productivity and engagement with internal Employee Communities
Why work with 4C
- Platinum rated Salesforce partner
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.13/10
- Over 340 Salesforce certifications across the group
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through internal use
Want to know more?
See how Pole Star developed two distinct Communities to accelerate their case escalation process and increase customer satisfaction ratings.
Not quite sure what Salesforce Communities are and can do? Find out here…
Find out how Community Cloud helped Corona Direct increase customer satisfaction by 25%
Group Chief Operating Officer
“Through our own use of a customer community we have been able to connect directly with our customers on their projects, giving them complete transparency on all of the work we are delivering for them. Internally this has helped our service teams be more productive and run more successful customer projects. I am certain this has had a positive impact on customer satisfaction”
Frequently Asked Questions about Community Cloud
What is Community Cloud?
Community Cloud is an online social platform that enables companies to connect customers, partners, and employees with each other and the data and records they need to get work done. This next-generation portal combines the real-time collaboration of Chatter with the ability to share any file, data, or record anywhere and on any mobile device.
Community Cloud allows you to streamline key business processes and extend them across offices and departments, and outward to customers and partners. So everyone in your business ecosystem can service customers more effectively, close deals faster, and get work done in real time.
What can you do with Community Cloud?
You can build communities to gain deeper relationships with customers or provide better service by enabling customers to find information and assist each other online. Or you can connect your external channel partners, agents, or brokers to reduce friction and accelerate deals. And you can empower employees to connect and collaborate wherever business takes them.
Because Community Cloud is built on the Salesforce platform, you can connect any third party system or data directly into the community. Your organisation gains the flexibility to easily create multiple communities for whatever use case your business demands.
How much does Community Cloud cost?
Community Cloud is priced based on the type of community you’re building. Employee, Partner, and Customer communities each start with a base price and can include additional savings based on the number of users and the needs of your growing business.
Get in touch with a member of our team to discuss the size and scope of your project, and we can provide you with an estimate.
Is Community Cloud secure?
Community Cloud is built on the trusted Salesforce platform. The robust and flexible security architecture of the platform is relied on by companies around the world, including those in the most heavily regulated industries — from financial services to healthcare to government. It provides the highest level of security and control over everything from user and client authentication through administrative permissions to the data access and sharing model.
Trust starts with transparency. Salesforce displays real-time information on system performance and security, and offers tips on best security practices for your organisation.
Get in touch to discuss your Community Cloud project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help