Automate your Quote-to-Cash processes with Salesforce CPQ and Billing.
Close more deals faster than you ever thought possible. Generate accurate quotes, better contracts, and faster cash.
With Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Billing, your business will have the ability to deliver sales quotes, contracts, and invoices accurately and easily, helping you to improve forecasting and collect cash faster, all contained within your Salesforce platform. Here at 4C, we have more than 30 qualified Salesforce CPQ and Billing experts on our team, who have the expertise and project experience to help you build easy and accurate quotes, create cleaner proposals and streamline billing and revenue recognition.
Features of Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- Easily configure quotes with speed and accuracy
- Configure products, price orders, and generate quotes while reducing errors and increasing sales rep productivity
- Create and deliver branded proposals and contracts without leaving Sales Cloud
- Automate add-on orders and quickly generate proposals, contracts, and renewals
- Benefit from next gen billing and revenue recognition
- Seamlessly integrate your invoicing, collections, taxes, and reporting.
Why work with 4C
- Number 1 Quote-to-Cash partner in EMEA with the most certified CPQ and Billing consultants
- Dedicated internal CPQ team
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.63/10
- Platinum Salesforce partner in Mechelen
- Over 700 Salesforce certifications across the group (30 + Salesforce CPQ Consultants)
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
Want to know more?
Find out how Salesforce CPQ and Billing could help grow your business
Get an overview of the CPQ market and find out some of the basics to see how it could help your business.
Hear from our Certified Specialists as they take you through an introduction of CPQ and how it can help grow your business.
Read why our Salesforce Certified Application Architect and Configure, Price, Quote speciailist Jan, loves implementing CPQ.
Senior Salesforce Consultant & Certified Application Architect
“With Salesforce CPQ and Billing we have seen the replacement of custom built solutions and spreadsheets that have traditionally been used for pricing and quoting, with a system that ensures accuracy, efficiency and speed. Not only is it easier to maintain as a configurable tool, but it makes the sales team’s user experience more friendly and seamless, with data being input into a single system allowing for accurate reporting not just on sales forecasts, but right the way through to revenue recognition.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Salesforce CPQ and Billing
What is Salesforce CPQ and Billing
Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) is a true cloud solution that enables Sales to configure complex product bundles with dynamic pricing to quickly and accurately generate quotes for orders. The Billing cloud solution automates complex billing requirements and invoice payments for timely invoices and cash collection. Together they automate the Quote to Cash process by integrating CRM and ERP for a seamless experience
How can CPQ and Billing help my business?
Unify Sales and Finance with complete visibility across the customer lifecycle from quote to retention. Quickly recognise revenue, report on sales cycles, quotes, orders and payments for actionable intelligence. Frictionless selling experience on one platform will help you deliver greater revenue with reduced costs across the board
How much will CPQ and Billing cost to implement?
CPQ starts at $75 per month per user with a 10 user minimum. Implementation and integration costs can vary dependant on the size and complexity of your business. 4C’s agile delivery approach allows us to accelerate the process by utilising our pre-built accelerators. Get in touch with one of our Sales team to discuss in more detail and they will work with you to create an accurate quote.
Get in touch to discuss your Quote-to-Cash
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help