Personalise and improve customer experiences across every channel and design customer journeys as unique as each customer with Salesforce Marketing cloud
Make the most of every customer interaction - our team of certified Salesforce consultants can help you to create personalised, cross channel customer journeys that deliver exceptional brand experiences across email, mobile, social, web, and more.
Features of Marketing Cloud
- Create campaigns based on data and evidence
- Segment your database & sort leads according to relevant variables, such as income, location, & gender
- Quickly identify hot leads through automatic scoring based on interactions like email opens and clicks, webinar views and downloads
- Build easy-to-use email templates that let you make send email communications
- Track all email open rates, clicks, and responses by recipient to gauge the effectiveness of your campaigns and gain insight into your customers’ behaviors.
- Save time by managing email and communications from a single, seamless platform. No importing contact lists. No exporting interaction data.
- Assess your marketing return on investment (ROI) by tracking a campaign’s impact on conversions, right down to how individual leads act and react.
- Launch nurturing or drip campaigns to keep your prospects interested in your products or services until they are ready to buy.
Why work with 4C
- Largest independent Platinum rated Salesforce partner in Belgium
- Over 450 Salesforce certifications across the group (10+ Marketing Cloud Consultants)
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.43/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through interal use
Want to know more?
Find out how Marketing Cloud can help grow your business
Read how Knight Dragon utilised Marketing Cloud to save over 40 hours of time using an automated marketing system.
So what actually is ‘lead nurturing’ and how can you implement it in your own organisation? Find out here.
Marketing automation is definitely on the rise, but there are still a lot of misconceptions about what it should or shouldn’t do for your organisation. Find out more in this blog.
Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
“Marketing Cloud enables companies to create personalized customer journeys across mobile, social, advertising and the web. It allows you to automate and optimize your campaigns by launching them immediate, triggered, or on a scheduled basis, all by using a user friendly drag and drop interface. Both easy and complex marketing automation is at your disposal with the advanced integration & segmentation functionalities”
Frequently Asked Questions about Marketing Cloud
What is Marketing Cloud?
Marketing Cloud is the platform for delivering relevant, personalised journeys across channels and devices — enabling marketers to deliver the right message at the right time throughout all phases of the relationship.
Marketing Cloud includes integrated solutions for customer journey management, email, mobile, social, web personalisation, advertising, content creation and management, and data analysis. Every imaginable customer interaction and engagement is covered, and guiding customers on their 1-to-1 journeys with your brand has never been easier or more effective.
How much does Marketing Cloud cost?
Pricing varies based on your businesses individual needs. No matter your company’s size or industry, we can work with you to tailor a package that meets your requirements.
What makes Marketing Cloud different to other clouds?
Across marketing, sales, and service, Marketing Cloud focuses on the 1-to-1 customer journey through all connected devices on every channel. Connect interactions from anywhere, combining customer data and behaviors to create relevant communications that are delivered in real time, on your customers’ terms.
How does it help me become a customer company?
Companies can provide a premium, personalised experience by leveraging a true 360-degree view of each and every customer with Marketing Cloud. Engage customers with the right message at the right time and on the right channel, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships. When you can connect the dots across these touchpoints, you are well on your way becoming a customer company.
Get in touch to discuss your Marketing Cloud project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help