What is Business Intelligence?
Business Intelligence, or BI for short, is a set of practices and techniques that lets you access, view and interact with your data in a visually sound and automated way. BI helps you analyse your data and discover new insights faster, so you can make better decisions and act on new opportunities instead of spending hours looking for them!
So, you should see BI as an umbrella term for the applications, infrastructure, programs and best practices that make it possible for you to access and analyse your data. As such, BI is not one specific “thing”.
Why BI is important to your business
- Use the data found in any business process as a gateway to improve your business in any aspect
- Boost your sales and profit
- Optimise existing business processes
- Identify market trends
- Analyse customer behavior to improve your products and services
- Predict results of new initiatives
Why work with 4C
- Largest independent Platinum rated Salesforce partner in EMEA
- Over 700 Salesforce certifications across the group
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.65/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through interal use
Business Intellegence can take on many forms within your organization
Reporting & Dashboarding
Descriptive & Statistical Analysis
Analytics and AI Practice Lead
“Analytics is all about your customer. It not only enables to better understand what the customer is happy or unhappy about but also helps to manage business bottlenecks and create competitive roadmap for your business.“
Get in touch to discuss your Business Intelligence goals
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help
Are you from a nonprofit organisation?
Did you know we also have a dedicated consulting team for nonprofit organisations, 4C4U - uniquely positioned to help tackle the unique challenges. Learn more about how we help charities and nonprofits navigate through digital transformation to help them achieve their mission.