Optimise your sales and reach your desired service level
We predict future sales and align this with your capacity in order to optimize your stock strategy. Doing this will minimize holding and transportation costs as well as the handling time per product, while reaching your desired customer service level. As a result, your working capital can be optimised and your cost to sell can be reduced. The money and time saved can be invested in other innovative projects and growth opportunities. This will result in satisfied customers, leading to more sales, more brand recommendation and in the end more loyal customers.
Within 4C, we are experienced in
- Sales Forecasting:
Make detailed forecasts of how much you will sell in the future.
- Order Forecasting:
Predict how much the stores will order to your central warehouse.
- Promo Forecasting:
Predict how promotions will impact your sales in the future.
- Stock Optimisation:
Find an optimal balance between customer service level and your stock costs.
- Price Sensitivity:
Discover which products are most impacting the customer’s price perception and identify sales sensitivity to price changes.
- Category Management:
Determine for which categories you need a broad assortment and for which you want to limit the product choices.
Why work with 4C?
- At 4C we are doing Customer Relationship Management consulting and data science right from the start. We have been helping businesses become customer-focused for over 20 years. And we are still doing it today because it’s what we do best.
- A large team of passionate data scientists to guide your company to jump on the AI train
- Huge breadth of project experience and data expertise
- An overall customer satisfaction rating of 9.13/10
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths in business challenge understanding and data science
Business Unit Manager - Extreme Insights and Precision Marketing, 4C
“Stock optimization is a great example of how advanced analytics can reduce your workload and costs in crucial business processes. It can automate the ordering process for easy products, so you can focus on more difficult cases.”
Get in touch to discuss your project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help
Are you from a nonprofit organisation?
Did you know we also have a dedicated consulting team for nonprofit organisations, 4C4U - uniquely positioned to help tackle the unique challenges. Learn more about how we help charities and nonprofits navigate through digital transformation to help them achieve their mission.