A new year screams new resolutions.
This year, I will…
- Walk more often. (From here to Russia! But not by myself…)
- Remember to use good coding standards and version controlling (Hello PascalCasing and BitBucket! It’sMeYou’reLookingFor!)
- Try not to get as frustrated if a company’s customer service isn’t exactly my cup of tea. (Relax, think of cute kittens, remember that change takes time)
- Keep blogging to spread the word and drag along colleagues to blog too (Mighty morphing blogging time!)
- Take my last year’s inspiration with me and use use use it.
- Keep on convincing the world that if they’re not yet into analytics, they don’t know what they’re missing out on (Just dip your toe in the water to at least feel the water before you judge.)
- Stop trying to transform my cats into programming geniuses (It’s never going to happen. Do your own work! Pythons are dangerous for cats!)
- Stop trying to transform my cats into household maids (They can’t program, they can’t clean. Stop believing otherwise. They’re all crazy.)
- Convince my boss that London is my long lost hometown and I need a project there (London calling, please let me answer…)
- Get my mom to actually understand what I do for a living - urhm… never mind… never going to happen…
Wish me good luck! And of course lots of health, success, love and joy to all of you in this new year! May all your resolutions come true (and may at least one be to include more analytics in your company ;) ).