At this years annual Dreamforce event, Salesforce unveiled its Einstein AI. It was featured in a big way during Marc Benioff’s opening keynote – an incredible ingredient in the Salesforce platform that makes artificial intelligence accessible to everyone – no data scientist needed.
Powered by advanced machine learning, deep learning, predictive analytics, natural language processing and smart data discovery, Einstein’s models will be automatically customised for every single customer, and it will learn, self-tune, and get smarter with every interaction and additional piece of data. Most importantly, Einstein’s intelligence will be embedded within the context of business, automatically discovering relevant insights, predicting future behaviour, proactively recommending best next actions and even automating tasks.
“You could say to your phone, ‘Show me leads I’m supposed to talk to today,’and it does those operations for you: analyses which ones are at which stage, finds the hot leads, and gives you a ranking of which ones you should talk to first, a probability of converting, and the expected monetary value when converted.” Chalenge Masekera, Data Scientist, Salesforce
Among other benefits, Einstein will include Predictive Lead Scoring to help close the best leads, Opportunity Insights to alert reps of a trending deal, and Automated Activity Capture to log email and calendar activity. It includes Recommended Case Classification to pre-populate case fields and route calls to the right agent.
Need a few more examples?
- Automatically capture sales activities
- Automatically log customer data
- Suggest next-best actions and recommended email responses
- Automatically classify and route cases
- Recommend solutions and knowledge articles
- Self-service communities and automated assistants
- Automatically score likelihood to open an email or subscribe to a newsletter
- Deliver the next best product, content, or offer
- Send messages at the right time, when a customer is most likely to engage.
All Einstein-enabled features in the Customer Success Platform automatically use your Salesforce data to serve customers better. You don’t have to prep data or manage models. And every Einstein feature informs the others, so your CRM is constantly growing smarter across sales, service, marketing, and IT.