Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud provides you with the essential tools your sales team needs to manage its end-to-end sales process.
In our Dubai office we have more than 5 certified Sales Cloud consultants, we can help your business to close more deals, get more leads and accelerate productivity. Whether you’re on the move or in the office, Sales Cloud’s CRM technology is mobile allowing you to sell smarter and faster from your laptop, tablet or phone.
Features of Sales Cloud
- Grow accounts, find customers, and close deals faster
- Built around managing sales opportunities
- Effective lead management & lead assignment
- Sales processes & intelligent rules built around your company
- Automate contracts & quoting
- Intelligent and user-friendly forecasting and pipeline reporting
- Easier opportunity spotting from intelligent insights
- Discover your top performer
- Access customer details anywhere, on any device
Why work with Wipro
- Platinum rated Salesforce partner in the UAE
- Dubai based CRM consultants
- Over 450 Salesforce certifications across the group (50+ Sales Cloud consultants)
- A customer satisfaction rating of 9.43/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through interal use
Want to know more
Find out how Sales Cloud can help grow your business
See how implementing Sales Cloud led to more accurate forecasting and a 20% reduction in time spent analysing customer stock.
Find out how the right cloud technology tools can help you to speed up your sales cycle.
Read our latest blog about the new features of Salesforce Lightning.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sales Cloud
How will Sales Cloud help grow my business?
Sales Cloud is the perfect tool for helping to grow your business in a simple to use package. Perhaps its major selling point is the way it holds all your customer data and engagements in one central place. This means you have up-to-date records which anyone in your business can access when they need to. The net result of this is more power to manage customer interactions, the ability to quickly find experts in your team for urgent queries and a more effective way to stay in touch with customers.
How long will it take to get up and running with Sales Cloud?
It is impossible to give a definitive general answer to this as it will differ for each organisation. If you have a straightforward IT configuration or are a smaller business, it could be ready to use within minutes. This could take longer for larger companies with a more complex set-up. Even then, it will be much simpler than installing and maintaining other software packages individually on staff machines.
You can find out more about Sales Cloud and itslicense costs here.
How secure is my data in Sales Cloud?
The simple answer is very secure. This platform is built on robust security foundations which more than 150,000 global companies rely on. Top level organisational security keeps your business data safe via a unique identifier. This stops anyone from outside your company from accessing the data in your Sales Cloud. Full control over what users are doing is provided by user authentication and IP address security on a network level. In addition, full programme security also protects your data and metadata from outside forces.
Is Sales Cloud suitable for all business sizes?
The powerful features which Sales Cloud offers are perfect for all sizes of business. Smaller businesses will love the way it helps them build closer relationships with customers while larger ones will appreciate having all their customer data in one central place. Whatever size of business you have, Sales Cloud can help you gain more insight into your customers and help you to grow
Get in touch to discuss your Sales Cloud project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help
Are you from a nonprofit organisation?
Did you know we also have a dedicated consulting team for nonprofit organisations - uniquely positioned to help tackle the unique challenges. Learn more about how we help charities and nonprofits navigate through digital transformation to help them achieve their mission.