Automate your CPQ (configure, price, quote) and billing processes with Salesforce Lightning.
Close more deals faster than you ever thought possible. Generate accurate quotes, better contracts, and faster cash.
With Salesforce CPQ, your business will have the ability to deliver sales quotes, contracts, and invoices accurately and easily. helping you to improve forecasting and collect cash faster, all contained within your Salesforce platform. With more than 5 qualified CPQ experts on our team, we can help your business grow.
Features of Salesforce CPQ
- Easily configure quotes with speed and accuracy
- Configure products, price orders, and generate quotes while reducing errors and increasing sales rep productivity
- Create and deliver branded proposals and contracts without leaving Sales Cloud
- Automate add-on orders and quickly generate proposals, contracts, and renewals
- Benefit from next gen billing and revenue recognition
- Seamlessly integrate your invoicing, collections, taxes, and reporting.
Why work with 4C
- Number 1 CPQ partner with the most certified CPQ consultants in EMEA
- Dedicated internal CPQ team
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.13/10
- Platinum rated Salesforce partner in Dubai
- Over 340 Salesforce certifications across the group (10 + Salesforce CPQ Consultants)
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
Want to know more?
Find out how configure, price, quote could help grow your business
Get an overview of the CPQ market and find out some of the basics to see how it could help your business.
Hear from our Certified Specialists as they take you through an introduction of CPQ and how it can help grow your business.
Read why our Salesforce Certified Application Architect and Configure, Price, Quote speciailist Jan, loves implementing CPQ.
Project Manager, 4C Dubai
“With Salesforce CPQ we have seen the replacement of custom built solutions and spreadsheets that have traditionally been used for pricing and quoting, with a system that ensures accuracy, efficiency and speed. Not only is it easier to maintain as a configurable tool, but it makes the sales team’s user experience more friendly and seamless, with data being input into a single system allowing for accurate reporting not just on sales forecasts, but right the way through to revenue recognition.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Salesforce CPQ
What is Salesforce CPQ (configure, price, quote)?
Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick) is software that connects to your product catalogue and populates quotes and orders in your CRM.
How can CPQ help my business?
CPQ can dramatically speed up the process of creating proposals and generating quotes, allowing image-based product selection constrained by your configuration rules.
How much will CPQ cost to implement?
CPQ starts at $75 per month per user with a 10 user minimum. Implementation and integration costs can vary dependant on the size and complexity of your project. Get in touch with one of our Sales team to discuss in more detail and they will work with you to create an accurate quote.
Get in touch to discuss your Salesforce CPQ project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help