Personalise and integrate customer experiences across every channel and create marketing experiences as unique as each customer with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Make the most of every customer interaction — our team of certified marketing cloud specialists can enable you to create personalised, cross-channel customer journeys that deliver exceptional brand experiences across email, mobile, social, web, and more.
Features of Marketing Cloud
- Create campaigns based on data and evidence
- Segment your database & sort leads according to relevant variables, such as income, location, & gender
- Quickly identify hot leads through automatic scoring based on interactions like email opens and clicks, webinar views and downloads
- Build easy-to-use email templates that let you make send email communications
- Track all email open rates, clicks, and responses by recipient to gauge the effectiveness of your campaigns and gain insight into your customers’ behaviors.
- Save time by managing email and communications from a single, seamless platform. No importing contact lists. No exporting interaction data.
- Assess your marketing return on investment (ROI) by tracking a campaign’s impact on conversions, right down to how individual leads act and react.
- Launch nurturing or drip campaigns to keep your prospects interested in your products or services until they are ready to buy.
Why choose Wipro
- Platinum rated Salesforce partner in UAE
- Dubai based Salesforce CRM consultants
- Over 700 Salesforce certifications across the group (10+ Marketing Cloud Consultants)
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.65/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through interal use
Want to know more?
Find out how Marketing Cloud can help grow your business
Read how Knight Dragon utilised Marketing Cloud to save over 40 hours of time using an automated marketing system.
So what actually is ‘lead nurturing’ and how can you implement it in your own organisation? Find out here.
Marketing automation is definitely on the rise, but there are still a lot of misconceptions about what it should or shouldn’t do for your organisation. Find out more in this blog.
Marketing Automation Solutions Architect
“Salesforce Marketing Cloud enables companies to create personalized customer journeys across mobile, social, advertising and the web. It allows you to automate and optimize your campaigns by launching them on an immediate, triggered, or scheduled basis, all by using a user friendly drag and drop interface. Both easy and complex marketing automation is at your disposal with the advanced integration & segmentation functionalities.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Marketing Cloud
What is Marketing Cloud?
In simple terms, Marketing Cloud is a platform that allows your business to deliver a personalised customer journey across all devices and across all channels. This allows you to make the most of every single interaction you have with customers. Whether it is via mobile, email, social media or your website, this platform helps to drive engagement with customers and maintain a consistent brand experience at the same time.
Delivering the right message at the correct time to each customer is crucial. Marketing Cloud helps you to do this and makes managing the customer journey much more effective. Whatever phase of the relationship you are at, this platform delivers integrated solutions that speak to each customer personally. With data analytics included to track customer journeys, it is a piece of software which makes it easy to help customers on their journey with you.
An automated marketing tool, it has an intuitive interface which is simple to use yet contains powerful features. Marketing campaigns can be automated and then optimised for better results. The ability to segment and also integrate data helps to drill down into what is really happening.
How much does Marketing Cloud cost?
There is no one size fits all answer to this question, unfortunately. Pricing for Marketing Cloud services will depend on your own needs and requirements. To find out more about the cost for your business, contact us today. We can come up with a tailored package to help, whatever size of business you have or help you need.
How is Marketing Cloud different from other marketing automation tools?
The real unique selling point of Marketing Cloud is how it allows you to focus on delivering a personalised customer journey across channels and devices. It gives you the ability to connect together interactions from any channel or department into a unified whole. Why is this so important? With the extensive information this provides, your business can then look at customer behaviour and tailor your communications to each one. Marketing Cloud delivers messages that your customers actually want and will respond too, all in real-time.
It allows you to truly understand what each customer wants and be able to give it to them. Whether it is via email or a social media post, Marketing Cloud makes personalised campaigns straightforward. In the modern business world, consumers are starting to value personalised communications more and more. By using this particular automated marketing software, you can meet this demand.
How does it help me become a customer company?
Companies can provide a premium, personalised experience by leveraging a true 360-degree view of each and every customer with Marketing Cloud. Engage customers with the right message at the right time and on the right channel, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships. When you can connect the dots across these touchpoints, you are well on your way becoming a customer company.
Get in touch to discuss your Marketing Cloud project
Let us know your goals and we’ll get in touch with how we can help
Are you from a nonprofit organisation?
Did you know we also have a dedicated consulting team for nonprofit organisations - uniquely positioned to help tackle the unique challenges. Learn more about how we help charities and nonprofits navigate through digital transformation to help them achieve their mission.