One of the major challenges of the manufacturing and processing value chain is related to lack of optimisation across functional silos and organisational borders. This leaves opportunity for improvement of framework agreement and run rate business management, forecasting and S&OP. Improvements there will not only increase top and bottom line - it will also positively impact customer experience and loyalty.
During this event, 4C in collaboration with ChangePeople and Salesforce will dive into how some of the latest additions to Salesforce’ Customer 360 can create the needed visibility and transparency that allows you to unlock the potential value gains within the manufacturing value chain.
A crucial element of successfully implementing strategic changes in organisations is change management and leadership. To address this 4C have partnered up with ChangePeople, who will introduce key elements for succeeding with that part of a Salesforce implementation.
Meet Anna Pelvig, CEO and founder of ChangePeople and Thomas Dorby, Customer Success Director, Manufacturing, 4C who will be the hosts of this webinar and share insights into how:
- You can improve management and growth of your run-rate business through visibility of actionable consolidated data normally only accessible in ERP or third party systems, if accessible at all.
- You can manage framework agreements, pricing and account based targeting for better forecasting and account performance.
- It is possible to significantly increase collaboration both internally and externally for optimised S&OP processes, better cash flow, improved inventory and profit levels as well as better customer experience.
- You can prepare your strategic change for success in the best possible way through the right focus on change management.
Please note, this event will be hosted in Danish
- Introduction and welcome
- Challenges within the manufacturing value chain
- Change Management
- Closing remarks