About the Webinar
As we all look to re-prioritise our activities over the coming weeks and months and endeavour to switch to a consistent, often remote working plan, we will be running a series of educational sessions focused on helping our customers remain productive and enabled. Whilst we understand that priorities have shifted and key focuses are on immediate and critical pressures, many organisations and looking to use some of this time to build future plans that will enable them to operate more efficiently and remove operational risk.
With that in mind you are invited to join our webinar as we explore the challenges associated to the consistent application of pricing within the sales process. Differing price processes, data silos and competing KPI’s often cause friction, that can impact productivity and customer experience. However when Sales and Finance align on how products should be priced, it makes for a consistent, efficient and streamlined quoting process.
You will learn actionable insights on how to:
- Simplify selling through centralised price management
- Address pricing challenges in areas such as price complexity, visibility, optimisation, and those invoked by the increasing shift to recurring revenue models
- Automate complex price books, calculations and pro-rations
- Employ discounting and approval controls to govern pricing activities
- Manage contract/volume/region/promotion based variations
We will also share best-practices on how best to approach pricing for both short and long term success, and illustrate how to effectively manage associated internal process and technology change.
Doing Better Business - Intelligent Pricing with Salesforce
Christian Bacon, Senior Executive - CPQ & Billing, Salesforce
Quote-to-Cash in Action - Demo
Implementing Change Management Effectively
Tom Boyce, Professional Services Director, 4C