You are invited to join 4C and our dedicated nonprofit team, 4C4U at our upcoming breakfast on Thursday 2nd April at 9am at The Groucho Club in Soho.
According to the 2019 Charity Digital Skills Report, more than two thirds of charities want to use digital to increase their measurable impact. Over breakfast we will explore the role that technology is playing for charities and how it is transforming the sector as a whole.
We will be joined by changemakers from the Florence Nightingale Foundation and Progress Educational Trust who will share the learnings, priorities and benefits they have seen on their journey’s to becoming digital charities.
You will walk away with insights into:
- Best practices for implementing a digital strategy
- How to increase operational efficiency and do more with the resources you have available
- Using data to make decisions
- How to connect people, processes and technology to accelerate impact
Registration, breakfast and networking
Welcome and introductions
Managing digital change in the nonprofit sector
Tineke Schrier, Business Unit Manager - Nonprofit, 4C
How Florence Nightingale Foundation have become a digital charity
Sema Gornall, Alumnai and Fundraising Manager, Florence Nightingale Foundation
Panel discussion on implementing a digital strategy:
- Sema Gornall, Alumni and Fundraising Manager, Florence Nightingale Foundation
- Sandy Starr, Deputy Director, Progress Educational Trust
- Alex Wallwork, Nonprofit Consultant, 4C
Wrap up and Close
Refreshments, Networking and Event End